God has been so good to our church and we want to celebrate together! You are invited on Sunday, June 6 as we plan to host an outdoor worship gathering at 10am, which will include baptism followed up by a cookout!
- The gathering will be held outside the Stowe Family YMCA
- Bring a chair or blanket so you can sit comfortably and enjoy the service. Canopy tents will be provided for extra shade.
- There will be no childcare provided by Redemption Hill for this service. We encourage families to attend and sit together!
- Come hungry! Free food and drinks will be available after the service starting around 11:30am. There will even be free ice cream!
- The worship service portion of the celebration day will be available LIVE online, although our outdoor connection is low quality. We encourage you to attend in-person if you can! Head over here for more info about online worship services.
*In case there is bad weather, we will host a regular worship gathering indoors at 10am and postpone the celebration until the following Sunday, June 13.