God has been so good to our church and we want to celebrate together! You are invited on Sunday, June 6 as we plan to host an outdoor worship gathering at 10am, which will include baptism followed up by a cookout!
- The gathering will be held outside the Stowe Family YMCA
- Bring a chair or blanket so you can sit comfortably and enjoy the service. Canopy tents will be provided for extra shade.
- There will be no childcare provided by Redemption Hill for this service. We encourage families to attend and sit together!
- Come hungry! Free food and drinks will be available after the service starting around 11:30am. There will even be free ice cream!
- The worship service portion of the celebration day will be available LIVE online, although our outdoor connection is low quality. We encourage you to attend in-person if you can! Head over here for more info about online worship services.
*In case there is bad weather, we will host a regular worship gathering indoors at 10am and postpone the celebration until the following Sunday, June 13.
Tap here to learn more about our weekly worship gatherings.
Tap here to subscribe to our weekly email to learn more about upcoming things in the life of our church.